Wednesday, September 21, 2005

More from Crawdaddy

To READ this conversation start from the bottom comment and work your way up:


=================================================================================
From: T.Glenn

Oh I can be much more creative than that but I don't want to go over the heads of most right-wingers besides they will just steal my ideas and print them as their own. They wouldn't get it. I have to talk down to conservatives at their level. I'm trying to be considerate of their lack of education and deficiencies. By the way, you never said what was obscene about my blog. Is it the truth that bothers you so much?

Why are you neoconiacs so obsessed with and threatened by Hillary? I don't agree with her about the war and many other things. She's too conservative for me just the way Bill was too conservative on things like the death penalty. It drives you guys crazy to see her popularity going much higher than your savior "w" doesn't it? It's too bad all this couldn't have happened last year at this time. The public would have gotten a clear view of what "w" really is instead of the typical Rove P.R. fabrications. I know you are a big FOX watcher and right-wing CATO institute fan but come on; you're starting to go off the deep end with that propaganda. Snap out of it!

Hey, did you know I went to an anger management class last month as a way to deal with my anger and control my temper? I HATE THOSE PEOPLE!!! I CAN"T STAND THOSE TEACHERS!!!!


==================================================
Subject: RE: unethical behavior from: Crawdaddy

That's "Hillaryous".
Speaking of her, it's a shame she won't meet with Ms. Sheenan.
Oh, I forgot, she's all for this war too. "W"ar is "H"ell.
Come on, you can be more creative than this....

==============================================================

from: T. Glenn:

I don't think most senators were for the "w"ar but all the lies from "w", Cheney, Wolfowitz, Tenet, Colin Powell and the rest of "w"s yes men they didn't have much of a choice. Now the truth is coming home to roost on this administration. Unending war, debt, bankrupcy, and wow I don't hear anything about S.S. reform any more. I wonder why? The people are waking up to the truth. Even Colin Powell now states that the administration lied to him and he regrets making the speech at the U.N. No wonder the public doesn't have any confidence in "w" anymore. He has been exposed as the fruad that he truly is. I guess faithful conservative republicans such as yourself must be really proud. The only thing the administration is good at is running campaigns, P.R. and stealing elections. When it comes to actually governing the country we need some grownups who know what they are doing.

Subject: RE: unethical behavior : from: T.Glenn

I hope Cindy runs for office. She would make a great congresswomen for California. If they can vote for that sterroid infested nut case Arnold they will vote for a real hero. I wonder why all the Bushes and neocons haven't sent their own kids to Iraq? Chicken Hawks!!!!!

=======================================================
Subject: RE: unethical behavior : from: Crawdaddy

That's "Hillaryous".
Speaking of her, it's a shame she won't meet with Ms. Sheenan.
Oh, I forgot, she's all for this war too. "W"ar is "H"ell.
Come on, you can be more creative than this....


=================================================================
Subject: RE: unethical behavior : from: T.Glenn


How do you like that little inference I use; "W"ar. Pretty good eh? I fits perfectly don't you think?

=============================================================
from: T.Glenn

Deviant behavior? You mean like lying to the world about reasons to go to "w"ar and kill hundreds of thousands of People. I don't think I am near that.



========================================================================
Subject: RE: unethical behavior: from : Crawdaddy

Most normal people know what satire is. Unfortunately, deviant behavior such as yours is becoming the norm. If and when I want to post something on your borderline "obscene" blog, I'll do it myself. But don't get giddy in anticipation. I just visit to see how far your have drifted into the deep end. You've already got a bad heart, give it a rest.


=================================================================
Subject: RE: unethical behavior: T.Glenn


I knew you would love that. I didn't use your name. What's the problem? Don't say anything you don't want the world to see. God is always looking. Sorry I offended you.
======================================================================
I can delete and do delete many comments I have written to me.
Obscene? Is the truth that foreign, obscene and vile to you?



====================================================================
-----Original Message----- from: Crawdaddy
Subject: unethical behavior

If I want to post something to your insane website, I'll do it myself.
I know you're busy. Too busy to be posting other people's comments.

Please refrain....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home