Friday, May 26, 2006

Neo-con logic

me:
Where do you get your assumptions about me or liberals? You always bring up some stupid straw-man argument that me or liberals don't espouse and then you attack the ridiculous position as if we support or represent it. "w" and most other ignorant right-wing media boobs (Hannity, Rush, Savage, etc.) do the same thing. They can't debate real positions or logical positions from real people so they make up pathetic scenarios to debunk so they appear intelligent and on the side of reason. Cute and deceptive little scheme but very shallow intellectually. It is used everyday by right-wingers and other frauds.

Why do you attribute these pathetic ideas and beliefs to me? You are lying when you do that. I know your ideas are so ridiculous that they won't withstand real factual analysis and logic so I guess that's all you have to rely on. I forgive you. I don't expect any more from you.


me:
I didn't want to offend your tender sensibilities. I know what a sensitive W.A.P. (Wise Aryan Pretty-boy)you can be. I tell everyone that call you that name it is not Christ-like and how they should forgive you because you don't know any better. We are to forgive those who persecute us and gossip about us. I have nothing but love and pity in my heart for you. I look beyond your hypocritical core and to the wounded little weenie, Momma's boy that you are.

I hope you go to Central Park this weekend and pay tribute to the many relatives of mine that are represented there. You can thank my family's sacrifice at any time. No Chickenhawks can be found represented there.

All I want to know is, "why are you so angry and bitter?"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Right-Wing Neocon:

You're just a copy-n-paste lib that has no ideas. A male Molly Ivins?

A reality check, you need. You identify with Sling Blade and Cape Fear man?
My area of expertise is not psychology, but I'd evaluate you as borderline Bi-polar/schizophrenic.
(And that's free of charge.) They have medicine for that condition.

Wise A. P.? Are you having trouble spelling or are you afraid to spell
something that may be offensive? Maybe not Christ-like?
Heaven forbid......Why don't you get a little backbone and tell me how you really feel and what you mean.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend.....I just love all those thousands of crosses in the city park. I hope it reminds everyone of Christ and the sacrifice He made. John 3:36


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

me:
W.A.P. stands for guess - Wise A. P.

I realize my intellectual limits unlike you and many other W.A.P.s I don't pretend to know it all like you. I just know I can out-think you.
I can out-write you and I can out-philosophize you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


me:
You come across as very angry and bitter in every post and letter. A number of people have said just that. Take a look in the mirror and cut back on the hours of right wing media you listen to and watch. You're getting carried away with the hate and it's not pretty.


Love ya!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
me:

Fool? Let's see what the Bible has to say about those who call others fools.

Do you know what the Bible says about that?

Matthew 5:22 - If one calls a brother a fool he will burn in the fires of hell.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Neocon:

You instigating fool. Typical Hall. Start something, then step back and play some sort of innocent Apostle. Seek professional help.

Love and respect? You wouldn't know either one of these.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Neo-con:
Who rattled your cage?
That's a problem with you liberals. When the truth is revealed, bitterness becomes you.
You get indoctrinated by some waco professor, and that makes you the smartest guy in town?
I know some GED guys that would validate the ignorant baffoon that you are.
Consider yourself fortunate. If you didn't have a document hanging on the wall, you'd be sackin' groceries.

Hannity a WAP? That's a first. A catholic WAP, whattya know.

Stock in the days of Hall: $4/share Days after Hall:
now $45/share (LIE!)

Thanks slick, I've made roughly $125,000.00 since you departed!!!!!!!!
God is good!

My retirement age has signifigantly decreased. I'm looking at 58 now!
Aluminum business is great. Oil business is great! Pinch me! I'm
dreamin'.

Now, go take a water sample, I'm busy trying to finish up foundation drawings on our new leveling line.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
me:
No wonder you are so pro-Hannity. No education - know it all W.A.P.
Keep it up and you'll be just like him and Savage.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home