Monday, June 11, 2007

Tag-team

To my local right-wing tag team critics I say, "Can't we all just get along?" I didn't address any comments in my recent letter to them but they seem to feel as though they are the defenders of the Fox propaganda machine so they respond like Pavlov's dog. Here is an idea I think we can all agree on regardless of political affiliation. In order to fulfill my bleeding-heart do-gooder liberal instincts to make the world a better place for all, I propose that we require all bathroom doors be installed swinging out so that you don't have to touch the bacterial laden handle as you leave. This one simple action will improve world-wide hygiene and very likely cut down on viruses passed on from one conservative to the next. I know the impact of this one simple change won't be as great as global warming science but at least it may help cut down on noxious green house gases eminating from right-wingers at their fair and balanced "stink tanks." Now how could a "fair and balanced" American find any fault in that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home