Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Challenge

I submit a challenge to right-wingers. Name three things that are better in this country today than they were six years ago. In my opinion there are few if any positive actions that this administration has initiated that have improved the lives of American citizens. In all areas of concern, (economics, security, Constitutional guarantees, the environment, medical coverage, education, government competency, debt, peace, equal justice, international standing, Christian values, politicians truthfulness and many others) we are in worse shape today than before. I wish I were wrong but I can’t build a case with facts to invalidate my observations. We need to change our present course or we are doomed to failure. This is not the America our founders envisioned. Amos and other prophets of the Old Testament essentially said the same things three thousand years ago and what did they do? Is it too late to turn from our misguided ways?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home